I had been thinking about this today too. I hear they make tons of nba 2k21 mt coins money on VC, but maybe they have to? Like there I no manner licensing is inexpensive, getting player faces is cheap, researching their motions for evaluations, trends, and cartoons is cheap, it is a ton of work that's never going to end up in a product which does not feel replicated ever year and be profitable for them.The NBPA has plenty of negotiating power to charge whatever they need for all of this, so I bet there's some level of requirement in their end. Not saying they could be saints, just look at Take2's other hits that are likely much cheaper to create.Its more of a thing that EA and 2k have to pay outrageous licensing fees every year, so that they need to recoup these costs. That is why that entire just patch it using new rosters debate is absurd, because EA and 2k literally wouldn't be able to sustain that version, then we wouldnt get some sports matches. And for fans, that could be a major bummer.Additionally, at least EA they spend a lot of cheap Nba 2k21 Mt money an analytical teams that correctly record the stats of every player. Just going off of stat sheets does not tell you everything, for example it does say 50 passes finished, but it doesn't tell you whether it was a short pass, lob pass, throughball, or even how quickly they pass or just how much curve the pass may have.The research teams do all that work each year. There's a lot that gets examined to make it as realistic as possible (which is the way they've predicted just like 4 out of 6 of the last world cups).