I'm asking these questions in order to maximise the number of things I can get done in members. I really don't need to OSRS gold be like my classmate that only bought members and randomly started training skills, as I'm unable to afford continual payments of 18 bucks per month. Thus, I realized that many members on these forums are more experienced than me in members, and could advise me about how to begin doing things. Thanks! Let's begin with GWD. Yes, 90+ all skills is much more then enough to get a fantastic team and do great. You really won't want 90+ prayer, however, unless you truly want it. 70+ will be just fine. By training with slayer, you're going to get about precisely the same amount of experience in charms as you can slayer experience. For instance, 20k slayer encounter should get you around 20k experience value of charms for summoning, but it changes somewhat during actions. I suggest you do Smoking Kills quest first if you haven't. Buy a black mask, and save up rewards till you can turn that mask to some slayer helmet. You might also get a dragon plate and legs and also spend the rest on a sgs if you would rather have an sgs. At higher slayer levels, slayer can really repay prayer. The occasional slayer item drop will pay of things. When you reach 83 slayer, then you can possibly acquire several monster boot drops in a single trip. You could train range at tzhaar possibly since you want to have more money for prayer. You are going to be amassing onyx bolt tips and maybe tzhaar armour and buy RS gold weapons. It will not be a massive profit, but might help you out some. You could also try ranging some jobs, such as fire giants if you get people. That is all I can answer for today, good luck though.