I made a quick video that I'm hoping some individuals can use to take with the shot stick, The shooting is nice and I want some people to take some opportunity to NBA 2K21 MT Coins learn it before we become too critical. I made a quick video that I'm hoping some people are able to use to shoot better with the shooter rod, The shooting is fine and I need a few people to take some time to learn it before we get too critical. I have done a shoot around with Durant, though it takes time getting use to, I was not having the exact same issue everyone else has been using the shots. I wished to earn a guy that could score will enjoy last year, quickly I discovered that isn't possible. Because of this I have used more actual basketball IQ than I'd to in last years game. I concur. Taking more smart shots is a good thing. You can't just go full brain dead since you understand your jumper. I'm a SG, it has also taught me how to use the flooring with no ball. So you aren't making any alterations in any way? Just hoping to flick down as quickly as possible at time that the LT tap? I appreciate you. I almost sat down to make a very similar video today. I understand some folks just straight up don't like the rod, but it's not rocket science to make it operate. I believe a good deal of individuals are ignoring the timing aspect (which admittedly the game itself doesn't really tell you around - you'd to watch Mike's tweet), but when you combine a continuous pull-back on the pole and timing, it works just fine IMO. Definitely, I am not the master at this by far. And I know somebody is going to get far better It compared to me. Just thought I would show people that there is a way which is appropriate for me also it might help someone else. Everyone asked a bigger shooting skill gap. 2K is trying. The skill difference wasn't in shooting, it's in the ai bullshit like off balling that the entire game and not getting punished. The skill gap wasn't in shooting, it is from Cheap MT NBA 2K21 the ai bullshit like off balling the whole game rather than getting penalized. Nah its not fine. I don't wish to use the tube or the shot rod. I feel you bro. I'd rather shoot with square. But if there's an edge that the devs tell us is an edge, I don't want to get left behind.