Davis has to have great finishing, decent shooting, adequate playmaking and world-class inside defence. To have playmaking you have to decide on 2K21 MT PF. To have adequate shooting you need to have green on your pie graph, otherwise you will have approximately 50 and you can shoot only from corners and if you know your shot nicely. Red/green pie is your option. Physical - we don't know however how strength is important in 2k21. I like vertical/speed to get bigs, but accounts can also be excellent. Update close shot, driving dunk and standing dip - you'll have 7 finishing badges. Will equip big individual contact dunks. Should be 14 - enough to be able to green everything. Playmaking - that is all up to you. If you'd like really Davis, you can go with article moves. I'd personally go for pass accuracy and ball handling, and include just a little bit to article moves to possess 5 playmaking badges. Defence - inside, all rebounds, block, lateral quickness. Either move for perimeter defence, or divide the remaining parameters between it and steal. Height - 6'10. Weight - up to you. May go slightly above moderate to have greater interior defence. Wingspan - maximum. 7/19/1/21 will possess expert alleys big man contacts in addition to good shooting, fadesup and unders and defence. Seems like it's beginning to roll out. Still a few hours where I'm at so would really like to hear any impressions thus much like does it run well? Played demo on PS4 but inquisitive about Stadia. Thank you . I am hoping that the loading screens are better today, along with the inconsistent latency as soon as your shooting and your trying to get green in your own shots. Runs nicely, but I bought that the Mamba Edition and didn't receive any of Cheap NBA 2K Coins those extras. I am highly P/O'd. Is it operating 4k 60fps this moment? I needed to return 2k20 because of the 30fps when conducting in 4k resolution. Sadly I Purchased it on PS4 for the Teen. He was not interested at the Stadia variant. I'm not gonna buy ps5, so I wonder if parks will sort of die current gen following ps5 comes out, because I feel like bulk of people will update their consoles. And that I play EU, which likely has even less population in parks than NA servers. Majority of the people will not upgrade. People are still purchasing ps4s.