I own a regen bracelet, an amulet and RuneScape gold a few skillscapes. After careful consideration I'll make use of these. I will purchase equipment from NPC's. I couldn't find this information in updates or announcements and so I decided to put it here for people to talk about. Dear RuneScape Community - I would like to take some time to address the extremely emotional issue we face together - bots. When we brought back Free Trade and the Wilderness at the beginning of the year, we made a promise to combine that with programs that would counter the botting that is inevitable. In the past months, we've developed a variety of programs to achieve this. Certain of them we have mentioned to your attention because of legal reasons. Others we have not because we don't want to inform the gold farmers or bot makers about our counter measures. Our challenge is that, in spite of all our efforts and the good intentions, the problem is still massive and adversely impacting our game in various ways. We continue to fight bots on every front. We are working to be more transparent and transparent about some initiatives and measures we have announced or are soon to release. The internal systems we use have been upgraded to recognize spam in chat windows and immediately silence the culprit. This will prevent the gold farmers from constant communication with us, which could negatively affect the game experience. We are grateful for your feedback! Continuing our ongoing legal cases against bot developers. Mandatory email validation for new accounts will increase account security and impair the massive account creation process that gold farmers use. There are a variety of other initiatives and actions that we are planning to take in the coming months and we will share these with you as often and in much detail as we can. We anticipate the most important to be in place in the near future. Also, we recognise that we have not been the most effective in communicating our actions and buy old school rs gold this is changing in the present.