FFXIV Gil is undoubtedly indispensable in Final Fantasy XIV, so many players are always looking for more Gil. It is the in-game currency of Final Fantasy XIV. Players can use it to purchase equipment, bags, mounts, weapons, armors, equipment, beautiful hairstyles, and even their own houses. So, how to get it? The easiest way is to buy FF14 Gil directly. However, not all online stores are safe, and players can easily be deceived. Here I recommend to you IGGM, a gold-branded store. It can provide players with the most favorable prices. Secondly, we have the most professional service provider and provide a 100% secure online payment system. 24/7 online real-time customer service will answer players’ questions as soon as possible. Once the player's order is delayed or cannot be delivered, a dedicated person will provide after-sales service. If players become IGGM VIP members, they can also enjoy up to 5% discount. At the same time, I would like to tell you a good news. Players can use the code "Halloween" to get a 5% discount during the period from October 25th to November 3rd. Trust me, go to this website!